0










Dear friends, 

Please do not believe the call from 03-2178 8888 Ambank Customer Service Hotline. 








This happened in my friend's family. 

My father received a call from Ambank last Wednesday. The customer service officer was told that my father having an outstanding amount of RM3,800 in credit card account. 


My father was felt weird and called me to check. I told my father to ignore the call since he does not have any account in Ambank. But he insists me to check & gave me 

the number that appeared in his mobile, which is 03-2178 8888. 

Finally I have called to Ambank Customer Service Center & told them regarding the incident. The officer told that they have received a lot of customer complain regarding the 

same incident recently. They have been make a police report regarding the incident.She told me NOT to believe those calls from 03-2178 8888 

because the hotline is for public to call in and the same number will not appear if the call is really from Ambank’s staff. 








Post a Comment

 
Top